Larson Jewelers guarantees all our jewelry pieces are of the highest quality workmanship. Our rings are carefully checked during manufacturing and then inspected again before shipping to make sure they are free of blemishes or defects of any kind. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason whatsoever, you may return it to us within the first 30 days for a full refund. For our Thorsten Tungsten Rings line, the money back guarantee period is 45 days. After the the 30 or 45 day inspection period, our rings are each backed by a manufacturer's warranty. Different manufacturers offer different warranties. Please see below for details on each manufacturer's warranty.
Please Note: These are not our warranties, so if we should go out of business someday, your warranty remains in effect through the manufacturer. Other retailers only offer their own warranty that will no longer be valid when they go out of business.
Thorsten Rings No Fee Lifetime Guarantee
At the time of purchase, your ring is automatically registered with the most comprehensive lifetime warranty in the industry. Besides covering manufacturing defects of any kind for life, the warranty also covers accidental damage to the ring. In case of damage, simply return the ring and Thorsten will replace it at no charge to you. Because tungsten rings are extremely hard, they cannot be resized using traditional methods. This lifetime warranty also includes a lifetime resizing policy, which means if your ring size ever changes, Thorsten will replace your ring with a different size absolutely free of charge. Any custom work done to a ring, will have to be paid for if customization is wanted on the replacement ring.
Please note, tungsten rings are the most scratch resistant rings known to man, but they can still be scratched by non-metallic materials, such as diamonds, sapphires, and cubic zirconia. This means scratches can occur and are considered normal wear and tear, not a defective ring. We can polish out scratches for $20. Also, black tungsten rings are coated with a titanium alloy to make them black, and can scratch off over time. Therefore, the warranty does not cover the coating on black tungsten rings. They can be re-plated for $20. You may want to consider black ceramic rings instead, which is as scratch resistant as tungsten and will not lose its color ever. Also, the inlay part of tungsten rings, such as carbon fiber, gold, and other precious metals inlays are less durable than tungsten, so they can scratch more easily than tungsten.
- Engraving does not void the warranty, but when a ring is replaced the warranty does not cover re-engraving.
- There is no waiting period to use the lifetime replacement or lifetime sizing policy.
- 3rd party alterations to the band will void the warranty, except for engravings.
- Shipping fees to send the ring back to us for warranty work is the customer's responsibility.
Triton Rings Lifetime Warranty
The Triton Forever Fit Limited Lifetime Warranty states that your ring is designed and crafted to exacting quality standards and is warranted against imperfection in design, materials or workmanship forever. Any ring not meeting these standards will be repaired or replaced. If your finger size ever changes, Triton will resize or replace your ring for as many times as necessary. Please note, Triton charges a $40.00 fee to cover shipping and handling costs each time you the warranty is used. Engraving does not void the warranty, but when a ring is replaced the warranty does not cover re-engraving. You may also visit their website to learn more about Triton's lifetime warranty.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- If a style is discontinued, Triton reserves the right to substitute a similar style.
- Triton is not responsible for the sentimental or intrinsic value of the original ring.
- Warranty is for original purchaser only and is not transferable.
Benchmark Rings Free Lifetime Guarantee
The Benchmark Lifetime Guarantee requires you to register your ring within 30 days of purchase, but once that has been done your ring will be covered under one of the best warranties in the industry, for life. If your ring ever needs repolishing due to normal wear, Benchmark will do it at their factory absolutely free of charge. If your finger size changes, Benchmark will resize or replace your ring free of charge. Engraving does not void the warranty, but when a ring is replaced the warranty does not cover re-engraving. More information can be found be visiting Benchmark's Lifetime Guarantee page.
- Ring must be registered within 30 days of purchase. If the band is not registered within 30 days, the Guarantee is null and void.
- Within the first 60 days, chipped or missing stones will be covered. After 60 days, chipped or missing stones are covered, but there is a charge for the stones.
- To use the the free polishing or lifetime sizing, the ring must be worn for at least 60 days.
- 3rd party work done to the ring voids the warranty.
- Customer assumes cost for shipping the ring to retailer for warranty work.
Novell Design Studios Lifetime Warranty
All Novell rings are warranted from defect through normal usage. Your Novell wedding ring comes with lifetime repolishing and lifetime resizing. If any product is worked on by any source - outside of Novell's factory experts - warranty is immediately forfeited. Engraving does not void the warranty, but when a ring is replaced the warranty does not cover re-engraving. To learn more about their policies, please visit Novell's FAQs page.
- Ring must be registered through Novell's website (www.novelldesignstudio.com) to qualify for warranty service.
- 3rd party alterations to ring will void the warranty.
- Postage to send the ring back ring for warranty work is customer's responsibility.
All Other Designers' Warranty
All of our other designers' rings are made from the finest materials to exacting quality standards and is warranted against any flaws in design or craftsmanship. If upon receiving the ring, you find any flaw, please contact us immediately and we will make arrangements to repair or replace the ring for you.
- Engraving does not affect the warranty.
- 3rd party alterations will void the warranty.
- Postage to send ring back for warranty work is customer's responsibility.
How to use your Lifetime Replacement Warranty
To utilize any of our manufacturers' warranties, just follow this simple three step process:
- Go to the “Contact Us” page and send us a message. Please be sure to select “Lifetime Replacement” in the drop down menu in the subject field and reference your invoice number when telling us why you want to exercise your Lifetime Replacement Policy.
- Larson Jewelers will reply within 1 business day to validate the replacement and provide information about how to properly return your ring.
- Please send the ring and return authorization slip in a padded envelope. You may use any shipping service of your choosing, such as Fed-Ex, UPS or US Post Office. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a tracking number.
If you want to use the Lifetime Replacement Warranty, please e-mail us.