In our previous post, we discussed the 25 things a bride will need on her wedding day (Part 1). We listed items # 1 – 12. This is our continuation post of with items # 13 – 25.
13. Water-make sure to drink a lot of water. You do not want to pass out during the fun parts of your wedding.
14. Make-up and mirror-for quick touch-ups to lips and eyes.
15. Kleenex-you know you’re going to need these!
16. Deodorant-it’s an exciting event-just make sure everyone does not have to smell it on you!
17. Nylons or pantyhose-in the shade that will match your dress.
18. Super-glue-anything can happen with shoes!
19. Gum or breath mints
20. Aspirin, bandaids and/or any required medication-
21. Nail polish and emery board-for any nail mishaps and if you want to add an extra shine to you fingers.
22. Eye drops and lotion-it is very hard to listen to your body when you are thinking of a million other things. But if your eyes and skin are sending you little itchy messages, its time to relieve those dry areas with eye drops or non-greasy lotion.
23. Tampons or pads-unfortunately these accidents are not welcome but can happen on your big day so be prepared for any extra surprises.
24. Sunscreen-get at least a 50spf for your exposed arms and legs but use a 60 or higher in make-up form for your face and neck.
25. Tungsten Wedding Bands from LarsonJewelers.com for both the bride and groom-
Place all of these items into a bag and put your maid-of-honor in charge of bringing it along to the wedding. These are the items you will need to survive your big day.
A growing trend amongst married women is the appearance of a third band on their left ring fingers. We're used to seeing two rings, so where is the third one coming from? Some women add the third ring for symmetry...
Titanium is becoming a more popular metal for rings. This lightweight metal is more scratch resistant than traditional platinum, silver or gold bands, and it’s stronger than these metals. Titanium rings are hypoallergenic, making them a great choice for anyone...
If you’ve noticed more black wedding bands than usual lately, you’re not alone. Black wedding rings have become more and more popular and are quickly replacing traditional colors like gold and silver. With their growing popularity, you might be wondering...
If you've decided to ask your partner to marry you, finding the perfect engagement ring is imperative. Not only do you want something that captures your beloved's personality and style, you also want them to know how much you adore...
If you've ever stepped into a jewelry store or done any shopping online, you've probably noticed that there are several categories of rings to choose from. From promise rings to engagement rings to purity rings to commitment rings, knowing what...
As you start shopping for the rings you will exchange at your marriage ceremony, you may hear them referred to as wedding "bands" or wedding "rings." This may leave you wondering what the difference is between the two. Wedding Band...