MESOZOIC Men’s Tungsten Flat Beveled Wedding Ring with White Dinosaur Bone Inlay - 4mm or 8mm
FREE Shipping On All US Orders!
MESOZOIC Men’s Tungsten Flat Beveled Wedding Ring with White Dinosaur Bone Inlay - 4mm & 8mm
This rare wedding band is 230 years in the making! Expertly fashioned in long-lasting tungsten carbide, this ring is nothing like your typical wedding band. The center is inlaid with an authentic mineralized dinosaur fossil that has been cut and polished to a brilliant shine. The coloring is created by the minerals that slowly replaced the bone over millions of years. This particular fossil has a white hue. Both edges are beveled and polished, adding even more shine to this amazing wedding band.
- -It’s available in a 4mm and 8mm widths.
- -You may find rings similar to these style in our dinosaur bone wedding bands collections.
- -Please be advised that your ring may differ from the picture.
- -This is actual fossil used in creating the ring and each piece and section of fossil can differ.
- -Tungsten Carbide is the newest and strongest metal to be used in jewelry.
- -It’s four times harder than titanium and twice as hard as steel, giving it high scratch resistance.
- -Please note that the inlay is made of a softer material than tungsten and can scratch.
|Metal Type||Tungsten Carbide|
|Lead Time in Days||0|