Where is the best place to buy a wedding ring?
The best place to buy a wedding ring depends on your location. If you live in a remote area where wedding bands at local jewelers aren't to your liking, then we highly recommend purchasing online. We don't want to toot our own horn, but purchasing a wedding ring online really is the best option due in our opinion and below we list the pros of both purchasing as wedding ring online vs. in person.
Reasons to Purchase Online
1. We ship almost anywhere in the world
We not only ship to almost anywhere on Earth, we also offer a wide range of shipping methods from free USPS Priority Mail to 1-Day Fedex!
2. We have an industry leading warranty policy
Is your Thorsten tungsten ring not fitting properly anymore? No problem, we offer a size exchange policy and a return policy for all of our rings.
3. We have one of the largest selections of tungsten rings
With over 500+ styles available and a huge stock inventory available at your fingertips, we are able to ship out your wedding ring directly to you.
4. Lower Prices
Since online markets are open the to world, prices are usually lower online to compensate for ease of access and availability, so you are very likely to save money when purchasing online.
5. Customer Service and contact options are always available
You are able to email us, contact us through live chat or even call us directly when purchasing online.
Reasons to Purchase In-Person (locally)
1. the most obvious reason to purchase in person would be that you are able to try your wedding ring on and get your
correct size immediately.
No waiting around for a shipment and you don't have to ship it back if it doesn't fit.
2. Wait time is almost non-existent if your local jeweler has the specific style you're looking for in stock
If you purchase a ring in person, you're usually able to receive your wedding ring in the same visit.
3. Face-to-Face interaction with the jeweler
This might be a pro or a con depending on the kind of person you are. Many would like to avoid the glare of an eager jeweler while browsing for a wedding ring while others prefer the interaction and live help.
There are pros and cons to purchasing online and purchasing in person. Everything now a days is so modern and purchasing things online is becoming second nature to many people.